Mount Merino Policies and Information
- Check-in is 3-6 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please contact us for arrivals after 6 pm.
- Children 10 and older are welcome at the Manor.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking is permitted outside only
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure the reservation.
- 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends.
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund of deposit, minus a $25 processing fee.
With less than 14 days notice, the deposit is forfeited.
- For reservations of 3 or more rooms, cancellations made 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund of deposit,
minus a $25 processing fee per room. With less than 60 days notice, the deposit is forfeited.
- Early check outs will not be refunded.
- We understand that weather and life circumstances can change quickly and recommend securing travel insurance.
Breakfast and snacks
- Breakfast is served from 9 – 10 am in the main dining room.
- A guest kitchen is conveniently located with complimentary coffee, tea and small bites any time of day.
Wedding Guests and Booking the Property for Events
- To reserve all our rooms for guests of your wedding, please call 518. 828. 5583.
- For private parties, weddings and use of the Manor and grounds exclusively, please call 518. 828.5583.